Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jonah's 12th Birthday


Beautiful cake Jonah's mom, Silvia, sent in.


I love this picture!
Since the kids were SO GOOD and got so much done during math this week, I let them decorate them during the last 20 minutes of class! :)

They were really not sure about this!

Dig in, guys!

... and Kayla!

Jonah's first masterpiece!

A tray of birthday cupcakes ... yum!!


Almost done! What a team!

Jonah's 3 cupcakes - we had to put them aside for him to bring home!

Jonah and his cake!


Chung really wanted to use the streamers! We went all out for this birthday!

Ready for the guests!

Chloe was able to come join us for the party, and was an excellent guest!

4th/5th grade October birthdays: Jonah and
Katherine (12), Billy - para - (16???) and Adriel (10)


Jana, Billy and I trying to get the candles lit without burning down the school while Adriel discusses how dangerous this is. I love this kid!




Signing and singing "Happy Birthday"

Birthday crew gets their slices first! Yum, strawberries inside!



Happy birthday girl!

Chloe can't wait for her spider ring :)

Digging in! Thanks again, Silvia!

Jonah and Debbie

The boys, tired but happy from an exciting day.
Happy Birthday, Jonah!! :)

No comments: